Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
The good news is that you don't need to shell out a fortune to taste an old vine wine. M&S now stocks the 2013 Crow's Fountain Sauvignon Blanc from the Cape, whose 30-year-old vines from the Villiera estate burst with unusual green tea and white peach-packed fruit
Jane MacQuitty, The Times , 28th January 2013
- Product information
- Crow's Fountain Sauvignon Blanc
- Vintage: 2013
- An aromatic, zesty South African Sauvignon Blanc, this dry white has a rich and fruity aroma with hints of freshly mown grass, and a flavour of ripe gooseberries and pears.
- About this bottle: This modern, fruit-driven example of 100% Sauvignon comes from the Stellenbosch region of the Western Cape. It was made by Jeff Grier and Anton Small of Villiera, two of the Cape's most highly respected winemakers. The grape comes from low yielding vines, which results in concentrated, intensely aromatic wine.
- Grape Variety: 100% Sauvignon Blanc
- Country of origin: South Africa
- Region: Stellenbosch
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 cases save 25%
- Buy 2 Save 25% on wine cases applies online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Offer applies 14th February 2014 – 9th March 2014.
- Subject to availability.
- Cases ordered online via Wine Direct are not currently available for collection in store.
- Multiple wine cases or wine products on offers must be shipped to the same address.
- Offer does not apply to delivery charges.
- Check relevant delivery terms and conditions online.
- Any refunds will take into account the discount.
- We are committed to promoting responsible drinking.
- Products containing alcohol can only be sold or delivered to those aged 18 or over. www.drinkaware.co.uk.