Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- CM Carmenere
- Vintage: 2012
- As recommended on BBC2's Saturday Kitchen on 16th January 2010. A velvety and spicy Carmenere from the Elqui Valley in the far north of Chile.
- About this bottle: The Elqui Valley in the far north of Chile has long been famous for its clear skies and is now fast becoming famous for some of the purity of its wines. Renowned consultant Alvaro Espinoza carefully selects the best grapes to make this velvety and spicy Carmenere. Soft touches of both French and American oak add complexity. This wine may form a harmless sediment, which will not impair its quality
- Grape Variety: 100% Carmenere
- Country of origin: Chile
- Region: Elqui Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 14.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.9
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 save 5%
- Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
- Offer applies 00:01 11th March 2014, expires 23:59 31st March 2014.
- Discount applied at checkout.