Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Chinon Red
- Vintage: 2011
- This is a vibrant, full style of Chinon with dense flavours of crushed black fruits and mild spices.
- About this bottle: Made with 100% Cabernet Franc grapes, this enticing Loire Valley red is full bodied and well structured for aging. The flint clay and limestone hillsides and plateaux surrounding Domaine Briancon give wonderfully robust wines which develop a velvety depth of spice flavours with time.
- Grape Variety: 100% Cabernet Franc
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Loire Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Synthetic closure
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly