Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"Untill recently the central Loire's big problem was unripe, excessively herbaceous reds, picked too in the damp, green, often disease-racked climate. All that is changing so check out Domaine Rosette's gorgeous, floral, gamey rosé-scented, red cherry and berry-ripe fruit."
Jane MacQuitty, The Times , 6th July 2014
"Made from the cabernet franc grape, this is a typical Loire red, with vivid raspberry and cherry fruit, a hint of chalk and subtle green sappiness. It's a super summer red, but not for those who like bold, ripe wines."
Jamie Goode, Sunday Express , 6th July 2014
- Product information
- Chinon Red
- Vintage: 2011
- This is a vibrant, full style of Chinon with dense flavours of crushed black fruits and mild spices.
- About this bottle: Made with 100% Cabernet Franc grapes, this enticing Loire Valley red is full bodied and well structured for aging. The flint clay and limestone hillsides and plateaux surrounding Domaine Briancon give wonderfully robust wines which develop a velvety depth of spice flavours with time.
- Grape Variety: 100% Cabernet Franc
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Loire Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 75.000 cl
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 16.3
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Synthetic closure
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 25%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 25% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only. • Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 29th July 2014 – 23.59 1 September 2014.
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.