Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days. FREE when you spend £50 or more***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Balm to toner brightening formula with melittin peptide, jojoba oil and vitamins C and E.
About the brand- An authority in beauty following her years as an international journalist, Maria Hatzistefanis founded Rodial in 1999 after seeing a gap in the market for high performance skincare offering targeted, results-driven treatments. The brand has an extensive celebrity following and global reach with a presence in more than 3,000 doors and 35 countries worldwide. Pairing world-class anti-ageing ingredients with ground-breaking innovation, Rodial products are high-performance skincare essentials to address a range of skin concerns.
- How to use- Gently massage a small amount onto a dry face and neck. Rinse with lukewarm water or remove with a damp muslin cloth.
- Salicylic acid gently exfoliates and retextures skin
- Vitamin E provides anti-oxidant protection
- Vitamin C illuminates and helps improve skin elasticity
- Melittin peptide bee venom plumps and firms wrinkle appearance
- Product Size: 100 ml
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
- Safety Warning: Do not use if you have an allergy to bee stings. A patch test prior to use is recommended. If signs of irritation occur discontinue use immediately.
Prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond ) oil, glycerin, glyceryl behenate, peg-8 caprylic/capric glycerides, polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, polysorbate 20, prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, triticum vulgare (wheat) germ oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, dipropylene glycol, ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate, salicylic acid, sodium palmitoyl proline, limonene, parfum (fragrance), aqua (water), nymphaea alba (water lily) flower extract, tocopherol, linalool, punica granatum (pomegranate) fruit extract, geraniol, farnesol, citral, bee venom, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.