Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5-7 working days. FREE when you spend £30 or more (£50 or more on Wine)***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
An ultra concentrated vitamin C serum that brightens and smoothes the fine lines of face and eyes.
About the brand- KORRES is a Greek skincare brand, born out of Athens’ first ever homeopathic pharmacy. Korres goals are to develop innovative and clinically effective skincare products based on natural active ingredients and to promote natural ingredients research in relation to skin biochemistry.
- How to use- After the daily cleansing, apply to the face and eye area. It may be used alone or before cream.
- Brightens and smoothes fine lines
- Baobab-tree polysaccharides, in combination with a wheat proteins agent, provide a line-smoothing effect, while preventing the formation of the first wrinkles
- Wild Rose oil is a natural source of vitamin C, which demonstrates significant repairing activity to skin colour disorders, adding brightness and radiance to the skin
- Product Size: 30 ml
- Dermatologically Tested: Yes
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Aqua/Water/Eau, Hamamelis Virginiana Flower Water, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Diglycerin, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Pulp Extract, Alcohol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Amorphophallus Konjak Root Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Centella Asiatica Extract, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Citric Acid, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Glycine, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Palmitoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Panthenol, Parfum (Fragrance), PEG-8, PEG-32, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phospholipids, Phytic Acid, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Pyrus Cydonia Fruit Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Sorbitol, Tocopherol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Xanthan Gum.
Free standard delivery on orders over £30. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery on orders over £30 applies within the UK for clothing, home, and beauty from www.marksandspencer.com online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes wine, food & flowers, made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.