Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days. FREE when you spend £50 or more***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
- See our full refunds and returns policy
- We’ve changed our returns policy for Sale items. Please see our FAQs for more information
- Contact us for more details
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
These website terms and conditions ("Website Terms") apply to your use of the Marks & Spencer website at www.marksandspencer.com (the "Website"). You must read these Website Terms carefully, and we recommend that you print and keep a copy for your future reference. By accessing, browsing, using or registering with the Website, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to these Website Terms in their entirety. If you do not agree to these Website Terms in their entirety, you must not use this Website.
Other applicable terms and conditions
If you order a Marks & Spencer product or service through the Website, our General Terms and Conditions of Sale will also apply. Depending on the product or service ordered, our Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale may also apply. You can view our General Terms and Conditions of Sale and our Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale below.
If you are a corporate customer, then our Terms and Conditions of Sale for Corporate Orders may also apply. By ordering a Marks & Spencer product or service through the Website, you shall be deemed also to have read, understood and agreed to our General Terms and Conditions of Sale and (where applicable) our Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Your use of this Website
You must only use this Website for lawful purposes, and you must not use it in a way that infringes the rights of anyone else or that restricts or inhibits anyone else's enjoyment of the Website.
You may use, download and print content on the Website solely for your own personal use or internal business purposes. Other than for your own personal use or internal business purposes, you may not without our prior written consent:
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
If you are a corporate customer and would like to request permission to use photography or other content from our Business Solutions website for corporate use, please contact our Business Solutions team on 0870 6080505.
Easy to apply, this spray can be applied with one hand and can even be used upside down for ease of application. The quick-drying spray penetrates the skin immediately, leaving no marks to provide an invisible layer of protection. It also resists the friction of sand and towel drying, whilst still offering protection from harmful UVA and UVB rays throughout the day.
About the brand- The Ultrasun collection is the perfect range for keeping your skin protected from the sun's harmful UV rays this summer. Designed and created by Swiss sun care experts to deliver a unique and revolutionary formulation unlike any other, Ultrasun is already famed for its photostable, once-a-day application sun protection range. Ultrasun’s patented liposome technology ensures just one application a day will give long-lasting, high level, water resistant protection from UVA (ageing), UVB (burning) and infrared A rays. Housed in airless pumps to prevent product deterioration and contamination giving a superior shelf life of 2 years after opening.
- How to use- Apply generously to clean dry skin 15 minutes before sun exposure. Avoid contact with eyes and clothes.
- The quick-drying spray penetrates the skin immediately, leaving no marks to provide an invisible layer of protection
- Resists the friction of sand and towel drying, whilst still offering protection from harmful UVA, UVB and Infrared A rays throughout the day
- 150ml bottle will last one person for up to two weeks
- The light mist forms a protective coating that lets the skin breathe easily and is also therefore suitable for those who suffer from skin allergies or prickly heat
- Created for active people on the run
- Product Size: 150 ml
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Alcohol, diethylhexyl adipate, octocrylene, dicaprylyl carbonate, butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, cyclopentasiloxane, aqua (water), bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenyl triazine, dibutyl adipate, diethylhexyl butamido triazone, cyclohexasiloxane, propylene glycol dibenzoate, 2,6-dimethyl-7-octen-2-ol, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, polyester-10
Buy 2 Ultrasun products to get a free Pre Tan Optimiser. Search product code T237184T & add to your bag to redeem
- Buy 2 Ultrasun products get free Pre Tan Optimiser 150ml.
- Search T237184T & add to your bag to redeem
- Applies online at marksandspencer.com and selected UK stores
- From 00:01 27th March 2017 until 23:59 26th April 2017
- Subject to availability
- Free gifts with qualifying purchases excludes travel minis
- Free gift does not count as a qualifying purchase for the deal
- See individual items for details
- Eligible products must have the same delivery address for promotion to apply
- Promotion does not apply to delivery charges.
- Please check delivery terms and conditions online
- Refunds will take into account this discount
- Monetary codes will be applied before any promotional discounts
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.