Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
''The Gum is one of my favourite wines on the high street. It's made by The Lane Vineyard, which is among Australia's most distinguished estates, and it's an absolute steal at a tenner. It's total class, with Zen-like citrus precision.''
Matthew Jukes, Daily Mail , 7th June 2014
- Product information
- The Gum Pinot Grigio
- Vintage: 2013
- A beautifully structured Pinot Grigio with nashi pear, rosewater and ripe peach with hints of lemon and lime.
- About this bottle: Australia's finest Pinot Grigios come from relatively cool vineyards sites and this wine is no exception. The grapes were grown and the wine made by the Edwards family at Hahndorf in the Adelaide Hills area of South Australia, a renowned producer of high quality cool climate wines. This wine has been sealed with a screw cap. Our aim is to choose the most suitable closure for each wine.
- Grape Variety: 100% Pinot Grigio (Pinot Gris)
- Country of origin: Australia
- Region: Adelaide
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Lot 22 Thiele Highway, Gawler Belt, South Australia 5118, Australia
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 25%
Applies online at marksandspencer.com only from 00.01 19/03/15 – 23.59 06/04/15. Includes all wine, prosecco and Champagne as well as single bottle gifts and beer, cider & ale cases. Excludes wine club and spirits. While stocks last. Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.