Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- The Charge Rioja
- Vintage: 2009
- Deeply inviting aromas of raspberry leaf, bitter cherry and chocolate make way for bright chewy cherry fruit and subtle dusty tannins on the palate. This wonderfully appealing red cleverly combines intense fruit with complex notes of spicy cedar and smooth vanilla to keep it fascinating to the finish.
- About this bottle: International winemaking trio Ed Adams, Bruce Jack and Rodolfo Bastida – notching up wine experience in England, South Africa, Australia and Spain between them – have created this tantalising red to represent the balance between indigenous Spanish varieties and modern winemaking. Classic Rioja grapes Tempranillo, Garnacha and tiny amount of fragrant Graciano come together to evoke the best of Spain in a glass
- Grape Variety: Tempranillo, Garnacha
- Country of origin: Spain
- Region: Rioja
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Bodegas Ramón Bilbao, S.A. Haro - Spain
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly