Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- Free delivery to your chosen participating UK store.
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times
- We’ll confirm your collection date when you place your order. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international addresses.
- More about collecting food orders
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0845 604 4604, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
You can pre-order this item for delivery on the dates given on the item details page. We can only deliver your order to UK addresses – it can’t be collected in store or delivered internationally.
Please note: If you order anything else with this item, it’ll be despatched at the same time. You may want to place a separate order if you want to receive other items sooner.
- We’ll send you an email when your order is on its way.
- If there’s no one home when we deliver your order, we’ll try to leave it with a neighbour or in a safe place, or we’ll leave a delivery card explaining what to do next
(excludes chilled hampers).
- We’ll only try to deliver a chilled hamper once as they contain perishable food, so choose your delivery date carefully and make sure someone will be in to receive it
- Our usual cancellation and returns policies apply to all pre-order items.
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
All butter sweet pastry, blind baked for crispness, brimming with juicy caramelised apricots in a light frangipane, topped with roasted almonds.
- Weight: 580 g
- Suitable for Freezing: No
- No artificial colours, artificial flavourings or preservatives used
- Keep refrigerated
- Consume Within: 5 days
- Serving dish pictured is not included
Ingredients Listing: Caramelised apricots (56%), pastry (23%), frangipane (16%), roasted flaked almonds, glaze, dextrose, wheat starch, vegetable oils. Caramelised apricots contains apricots, acidity regulator: citric acid, sugar, cornflour. Pastry contains wheatflour, butter (26%), sugar, pasteurised free range egg, salt. Frangipane contains pasteurised free range egg, sugar, ground almonds, butter, vegetable margarine, wheatflour, salt, natural flavouring. Glaze contains sucrose syrup, glucose-fructose syrup, water, acidity regulator: citric acid, e331, gelling agent: pectin
- Cows Milk
Preparation and serving
- Preparation required: Ready to eat
Not available for international delivery.