Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Tablas Creek Esprit de Beaucastel - Single Bottle
- Vintage: 2009
- The 2009 Esprit de Beaucastel shows a deep, spicy nose with dark fruit, crushed rock, cocoa and liquorice. The palate displays dark berry fruit with a thread of minerality, fine-grained tannins and a luxurious texture.
- About this bottle: A joint venture between the renowned Perrin family from the Southern Rhone and Robert Haas, Tablas Creek is located around 12 miles from the cooling effects of the Pacific Ocean in west Paso Robles. With an average elevation of 1,500 feet above sea-level, cooling breezes from the ocean, hot & sunny days combined with cool nights, located on shallow, rocky limestone soils, the site allows the wine-making team to create a wine with many of the characteristics of the famous Chateau de Beaucastel. Produced from a blend of 40% Mourvedre, 28% Syrah, 27% Grenache and 5% Counoise, the 2009 vintage was influenced by small berries with great concentration following spring frosts and a hot growing season. The grapes were fermented using natural yeasts in stainless steel tanks before maturation on large oak foudres.
- Grape Variety: 40% Mourvedre, 28% Syrah, 27% Grenache And 5% Counoise
- Country of origin: USA
- Region: California, Paso Robles
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.9
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 60 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 25%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 25% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only. • Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 29th July 2014 – 23.59 1 September 2014.
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.