Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days. FREE when you spend £50 or more***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
A high-shine, high pigment, high performance lip gloss that gives the appearance of a bold, lacquered lip.
About the brand- Los Angeles based Stila Cosmetics was created in 1994 by a top celebrity makeup artist and is known for its modern, sophisticated, non-intimidating approach to beauty. The brand's innovative, multi-tasking formulas, eco-friendly packaging, and fashion-forward colours have cemented its place on must-have lists of top beauty editors and celebrities around the world. The prestige colour brand is a regular on the pages of fashion magazines, and frequents the runways of top designers during NY and London Fashion Weeks. Stila's goal is to help every woman celebrate her own unique beauty, to look and feel like the best version of herself, and to have fun doing it.
- Unlike other long-wearing formulas, stay all day® vinyl lip gloss won't dry out lips thanks to the infusion of nourishing and moisturising ingredients including seaweed extract and organic green coffee oil
- Sweep onto lips for an immediate burst of colour and shine that stays in place through the day... and night
- Organic green coffee oil helps hydrate lips, while increasing collagen production and preventing damage from UV exposure
- Seaweed extract helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and seal in moisture
- Product Size: 4 ml
- Age range: All ages
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Polybutene, hydrogenated polyisobutene, phenyl trimethicone, dimethicone, glyceryl dimer dilinoleate, castor seed oil, stearoxymethicone/dimethiconecopolymer, silica silylate, trimethylsiloxysilicate, mirocrystalline wax, ozokerite, ethylene/ proplylene/ sytrene copolymer, tocopheryl acetate, coffee seed oil, carrageenan, ethyl trisiloxane, butylene/ ethylene/ propylene copolymer, flavor, cetyl peg/ ppg- 10/1 dimethicone, bht, triethoxycaprylylsilane, polyhydroxystearic acid, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, synthetic fluorphlogopite, tin oxide, may contain [+/-]: mica, red 36(ci 12085), red 6 (ci 15850), red 7 (ci 15850), red 7 lake(ci 15850). Yellow 6 lake(ci 15985), red 33 lake (ci 17200), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), blue 1 lake (ci 42090 ), red 21 (ci 45380), red 22 lake (ci 45380), red 28 lake (ci 45410), red 30 (ci 73360), red 30 lake(ci 73360), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163 ). Iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499 ), manganese violet (ci 77742 ), titanium dioxide (ci 77891)
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.