Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collection in store* to your chosen participating UK store.
- Choose your collection date at checkout when placing your order. We recommend that the delivery date you select is 24 hours before your special occasion. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international home addresses.
- More about collecting food orders >
- *Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store? >
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0333 014 8222, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
Our sirloin roast is hand selected and matured for 28 days to make it wonderfully tender and succulent then carefully hand prepared and tied for ease of carving.
- Weight: 1600 g
- Suitable for Freezing: Yes
- No artificial colours, artificial flavourings or preservatives used
- Keep refrigerated, freeze on day of purchase. Use within 1 month, defrost thoroughly before use
- Consume Within: 8 days
- Serving dish pictured is not included
Ingredients Listing: British Beef (100%)
Preparation and serving
- Cooking Instructions: Preheat oven. Remove all packaging. Allow product to stand at room temperature for 15 min before cooking. For best results, brush joint with oil and sear all over in a dry pan at high heat. Alternatively sear in the oven at 220˚C / Fan 200˚C / Gas 7 for 10 min then reduce the oven temperature to 200˚C / Fan 180˚C/ Gas 6. Transfer joint to a roasting tray and season with salt and black pepper.Place directly onto middle shelf of oven. 200˚C / Fan 180˚C / Gas 6. Rare 65 min. Medium 80 min. Well Done 95 min. Remove from oven, cover with foil and allow to stand for 15 min before carving. For best results, carve thinly using a sharp knife. Do not reheat.
- Preparation required: Ready to cook
Not available for international delivery.