Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days. FREE when you spend £50 or more***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
These website terms and conditions ("Website Terms") apply to your use of the Marks & Spencer website at www.marksandspencer.com (the "Website"). You must read these Website Terms carefully, and we recommend that you print and keep a copy for your future reference. By accessing, browsing, using or registering with the Website, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to these Website Terms in their entirety. If you do not agree to these Website Terms in their entirety, you must not use this Website.
Other applicable terms and conditions
If you order a Marks & Spencer product or service through the Website, our General Terms and Conditions of Sale will also apply. Depending on the product or service ordered, our Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale may also apply. You can view our General Terms and Conditions of Sale and our Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale below.
If you are a corporate customer, then our Terms and Conditions of Sale for Corporate Orders may also apply. By ordering a Marks & Spencer product or service through the Website, you shall be deemed also to have read, understood and agreed to our General Terms and Conditions of Sale and (where applicable) our Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Your use of this Website
You must only use this Website for lawful purposes, and you must not use it in a way that infringes the rights of anyone else or that restricts or inhibits anyone else's enjoyment of the Website.
You may use, download and print content on the Website solely for your own personal use or internal business purposes. Other than for your own personal use or internal business purposes, you may not without our prior written consent:
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
If you are a corporate customer and would like to request permission to use photography or other content from our Business Solutions website for corporate use, please contact our Business Solutions team on 0870 6080505.
A creamy, foaming cleanser to detoxify, decongest and purify stressed skin, returning it to its natural balanced and healthy state.
About the brand- Skyn ICELAND® was born from a life-changing mission to treat and alleviate the effects of stress on skin while promoting a stress-free life full of balance, health and wellness. Skyn ICELAND® has a strong commitment to nature; recyclable packaging, products that are free of parabens, petroleum, mineral oil and sulfates, no testing on animals and are 100% vegan. The simple-to-use products indulge the senses, bringing on an overall sense of calm and ultimately, reenergize you and your skin.
- How to use- Add water to a pea-sized amount and work into a lather between hands. Massage onto face. Rinse. A slight cooling sensation is normal. To target breakout areas, dab Anti-Blemish Gel onto flare-ups. Follow with the ANTIDOTE Cooling Daily Lotion in the a.m. and Oxygen Infusion Night Cream in the p.m.
- Contains skyn ICELAND's proprietary Biospheric complex of pure Icelandic glacial waters, Arctic berries and pure oxygen
- Oat and amino acid-based surfactants provide extra gentle cleansing
- White willow bark soothes irritation, helps provide antibacterial protection and is a natural, skin-soothing analgesic
- Cylindrica seed oil helps hydrate skin and restore optimal moisture levels
- Icelandic kelp revitalises skin and helps fight inflammation
- Provides a refreshing, cooling feeling while cleansing
- Skin is pH balanced, does not require a toner
- Product Size: 150 ml
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- Skin Type: Combination
Water/aqua/eau, glycerin, myristic acid, potassium hydroxide, hydroxypropyl starch phosphate, behenic acid, lauric acid, palmitic acid, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, stearic acid, avena sativa (oat) kernel extract, salix alba (willow) bark extract, rubus chamaemorus (arctic cloudberry) seed oil, oxycoccus palustris (arctic cranberry) seed oil, luffa cylindrica seed oil, thymus vulgaris (thyme) flower/leaf extract, buddleja davidii extract, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, angelica archangelica root water*, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, laminaria digitata powder, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, sodium lauroyl oat amino acids, propylene glycol, xanthan gum, menthone glycerin acetal, disodium edta, ascorbyl palmitate, ethylhexyl palmitate, tocopherol, retinol, polysorbate 20, lecithin, peg-75 shea butter glycerides, pentylene glycol, perfluorodecalin, glycosphingolipids, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, ethylhexyl salicylate, butylene glycol, potassium phosphate, alcohol, phenoxyethanol, benzoic acid, dehydroacetic acid, ethylhexylglycerin, polyaminopropyl biguanide, potassium sorbate, 1,2 hexanediol, caprylyl glycol, sodium benzoate, bht, butylphenyl methylpropional, linalool, hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene carboxaldehyde, benzyl salicylate, hexyl cinnamal, geraniol, limonene, citronellol, eugenol, fragrance (parfum), blue 1 (ci42090), red 33 (ci 17200). With minerals.
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.