Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- Free standard home delivery on orders over £50 - get your clothing, home, beauty and wine order within 3-5 working days.**
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Spend £35 on L’OCCITANE to receive your FREE Shea Pampering gift featuring our brand new Shea Intense Hand Balm 10ml, Shea Cleansing Oil 30ml and Shea light Comforting Cream 8ml. While stocks last, one gift per customer. Excluding all kits.
About the brand- L'OCCITANE offers high quality beauty products and fragrances, developed following the principles of phytotherapy and aromatherapy. The textures and fragrances are inspired by the Mediterranean lifestyle- using a L'OCCITANE product is always a moment of well-being and sensory delight. L’OCCITANE follow a strict formulation charter to guarantee the best quality, the best efficiency, and an optimal pleasure of use, while respecting people and environment. Striving to use high-quality, traceable, natural ingredients, they use over 200 botanical ingredients which are carefully selected for their effectiveness and their ability to give your skin the elements it needs to be beautiful.
- Shea hand balm: There are two ways to use the Shea Intensive Hand Balm. For daily use: warm a small amount of balm between the hands, then gently massage into the back of the hands, nails and cuticles (twice a day). As an intensive mask: apply a thick layer to the hands and leave on for 10 minutes to intensely nourish the skin, then massage in any excess (twice a week).
- Shea Cleansing Oil: Massage directly onto skin with your fingertips, using circular massaging movements, and rinse off with water.
- Shea Light Face Cream: Apply morning and evening to the face and neck onto cleansed skin.
- Shea hand balm: formulated with a very high concentration of 25% shea butter to provide intense nourishing care, the shea intensive hand balm repairs and forms a protective layer for very dry and fragile skin.
- Enriched with allantoin, it helps to immediately soothe the skin, restoring comfort and softness. With an ultra-rich texture, this balm melts into the hands and nails as you massage it in
- Shea cleansing oil: a gentle daily cleanser that removes makeup and impurities for all skin types
- Shea light face cream: a lightly textured moisturiser that effectively nourishes, strengthens, and protects normal to combination skin types
- Benefits of shea cleansing oil: enriched with nourishing shea oil (5%), it transforms into a soft emulsion when rinsed with water to preserve skin's natural hydration. Your skin will feel clean and comfortable, and your complexion fresh and radiant
- Benefits of shea light face cream: nourishes, softens and protects daily
- Benefits of shea hand cream balm: extremely nourishing for dry skin, helping to comfort and protect fragile hands
- Product Size: 1x8ml, 1x10ml, 1x30ml
- Fragrance Free: Yes
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Alcohol Free: Yes
- Skin Type: All
Shea hand balm: aqua / water, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, glycerin, coco-caprylate / caprate, tapioca starch, cetearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, peg-100 stearate, hydroxyethyl acrylate / sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, sodium pca, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, caprylyl glycol, allantoin, ceteareth-33, sorbitan isostearate, xanthan gum, disodium edta, polysorbate 60, citric acid, chlorphenesin, tocopherol, parfum / fragrance, linalool, coumarin, citronellol, alpha-isomethyl ionone, limonene, geraniol ingredients from organic farming natural origin ingredients. Shea cleansing oil, ingredients : aqua / water, glycerin, ethylhexyl stearate, di-ppg-2 myreth-10 adipate, arachidyl alcohol, sodium pca, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter extract, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, ethylhexylglycerin, bisabolol, tocopheryl acetate, glycyrrhetinic acid, behenyl alcohol, arachidyl glucoside, cetyl alcohol, caprylyl / capryl glucoside, galactaric acid, tocopherol, carbomer, acrylates / c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, pentaerythrityl tetradi, t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, phenoxyethanol, chlorphenesin, potassium sorbate, parfum / fragrance, benzyl alcohol, benzyl benzoate, linalool, citronellol, coumarin, hexyl cinnamal, limonene, geraniol. Ingrédients d'origine naturelle / natural origin ingredients. Shea light face cream: ingredients : aqua / water, dicaprylyl ether, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, octyldodecyl myristate, glycerin, potassium cetyl phosphate, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil,cetearyl alcohol, sodium stearoyl glutamate, xanthan gum, hydrogenated palm glycerides, corn starch modified, carbomer, phenoxyethanol, chlorphenesin, tocopherol, parfum / fragrance, benzyl alcohol, benzyl benzoate, linalool, citronellol, coumarin, hexyl cinnamal, limonene, geraniol, Ingrédients d'origine naturelle / natural origin ingredients.
Wool blend scarf only £5 when you spend £40 on clothing, beauty & home
- Valid from 00:01 10th October 2017 - 24th October 2017
- Offer available online, on mobile and in selected UK stores (excluding Channel Islands, M&S Outlet and BP Connect stores)
- Qualifying £40 spend must be in a single transaction
- Excludes the purchase of all sale, furniture, branded kitchen electrical products, made to measure, selected T47/9600 curtains, Food, Hospitality, Services, Flowers, Beers/Wine & Spirits, Gift cards, sale and clearance items, disposal service and delivery charges.
- One scarf per qualifying transaction
- Simply add a scarf to your basket: Womenswear - T016500T, T016501T, T016502T, Menswear – T096060M
- Limited time only, whilst stocks last
- See individual items for details
- Eligible products must have the same delivery address for promotion to apply
- Please check delivery terms and conditions online
- Monetary codes will be applied before any promotional discount
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.