Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collection in store* to your chosen participating UK store.
- Choose your collection date at checkout when placing your order. We recommend that the delivery date you select is 24 hours before your special occasion. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international home addresses.
- More about collecting food orders >
- *Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store? >
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0333 014 8222, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
Our exclusive Scottish Lochmuir salmon fillets are complemented perfectly by this spicy Thai inspired marinade served with noodles, vegetables and salad.
- Weight: 460 g
- Suitable for Freezing: No
- No artificial flavourings used
- Available for collection in the majority of our UK mainland stores
- Suitable for nut allergy sufferers
- Consume Within: 3 days
Preparation and serving
- Cooking Instructions: Ovencook- 200°C, Fan 180°C, 400°F, Gas 6. Preheat oven. Remove product from packaging. Place fillets on a lightly oiled baking tray. Place in the centre of the oven. Cook for 17 mins 200°C, Fan 180°C, 400°F, Gas 6
- Pan fry- Heat 1 tablespoon (15ml) of oil in a frying pan until hot. Remove the product from packaging and fry over a medium heat, turning occassionally during cooking. Cook for 16 mins. Allow to stand for 1 minute before serving. Do not reheat
- Preparation required: Ready to cook
Not available for international delivery.