Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days. FREE when you spend £50 or more***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Facial oils are the perfect way to give your complexion a skin-nourishing boost - whether you've just got 5 minutes spare or as part of a weekly pampering regime. Simply add a few drops before moisturising to keep skin replenished.
About the brand- Created in 1981 in Neal’s Yard, a once forgotten corner of Covent Garden, in the heart of central London with the passionate belief that beauty should be natural, not synthetic. Nature, honesty and transparency are key to Neals Yard and the right to know what goes into the products you buy. The vision is to bring the expertise of the apothecary and a holistic approach to health and beauty to people and communities.
- How to use- Apply daily, after cleansing. Place a few drops into the palm of the hand, then using your fingertips gently massage into the face, neck and decollete area, in a gentle upwards circular movement, taking care around the delicate eye area. For best results, finish with Rehydrating Rose Daily Moisture
- Precious damask rose infuses a luxurious combination of organic skin-nourishing oils, rich in essential nutrients, antioxidants and vitamins, to help replenish moisture levels and boost skin’s natural radiance. 99% organic
- Apply before moisturising for a revitalising boost, excellent for dry or dulled skin
- Made in the UK
- Product Size: 30 ml
- Suitable for Vegans
- Skin Type: Normal
Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil*, Corylus Avellana (Hazelnut) Seed Oil*+, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil*, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Wax, Pogostemon Cablin Leaf Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil*, Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.~ *Organically produced ingredient. +Nut derived ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oils listed. Made with 99% organic ingredients
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.