Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- Free delivery to your chosen participating UK store.
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times
- We’ll confirm your collection date when you place your order. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international addresses.
- More about collecting food orders
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0845 604 4604, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
This sophisticated can be ordered in white soft icing. Available in either all butter fruit cake covered in marzipan, all-butter sponge with buttercream or chocolate sponge with chocolate ganache. Or you may choose a combination of all three.
- Dimensions: Small- Diam 15cm
- Medium- Diam 20cm
- Large- Diam 25cm
- Total height 26.5cm
- Weight: 7700 g
- Diet suitability: Suitable for Vegetarians
- No artificial colours, artificial flavourings or preservatives used
- Set of three cakes, large fruit cake, medium sponge cake and small chocolate cake
- Fruit cake: Made with vine fruits, nuts and cherries laced with brandy, with a layer of marzipan
- Chocolate cake: Made with rich chocolate ganache
- Sponge cake: All-butter sponge filled with buttercream
- Assorted cake: Set combination of large fruit cake, medium sponge cake and small chocolate cake, cake weight 7.7kg
- Each cake comes on its own cake board and should be stacked using the included dowel rods
- Sponge and chocolate cakes can be eaten up to 5 days after collection
- Fruit cakes can be eaten up to 14 days after collection
- Decorations not included
- Flowers pictured are not included
- Cake stand pictured is not included
Ingredients Listing: Fruit cake (58%) contains dried vine fruits (26%) (sultanas, currants, raisins, palm oil), sugar, vegetable oils, marzipan (11%) (sugar. Almonds. Water. Glucose syrup. Invert sugar syrup), glace cherries (8%) (cherries. Glucose-fructose syrup. Sugar. Acidity regulator: citric acid. Fruit and vegetable extracts (from carrot, blackcurrant and radish)), wheatflour, butter (5%), pasteurised free range egg, brandy (3%), glucose syrup, invert sugar syrup, candied orange and lemon peel (orange peel. Glucose-fructose syrup. Inverted sugar syrup. Lemon peel. Acidity regulator: citric acid), apricot jam (sucrose syrup. Apricots. Glucose-fructose syrup. Acidity regulator: citric acid. Gelling agent: pectin (from fruit)), water, almonds, walnuts, orange and lemon peel, modified maize starch, ruby port, salt, stabiliser: xanthan gum, baking powder (raising agent: e450(i), e501), caramelised sugar syrup, dried free range egg white, humectant: vegetable glycerine. Maderia cake (26%) contains sugar, butter (11%), glucose syrup, wheatflour, pasteurised free range egg, water, vegetable oils, modified maize starch, humectant: vegetable glycerine, salt, emulsifier: e481, e471, e475, e472b, dried skimmed milk, stabiliser: xanthan gum, locust bean gum, modified maize starch, baking powder (raising agent: e450 (i), sodium bicarbonate), caramelised sugar syrup, dried free range egg white. Chocolate cake (16%) contains sugar, milk chocolate ganache (13%) (milk chocolate (sugar. Cocoa butter. Dried whole milk. Cocoa mass. Emulsifier: soya lecithin. Vanilla flavouring). Whipping cream. Invert sugar syrup. Butter. Salt), glucose syrup, water, wheatflour, vegetable oils, pasteurised free range egg, vegetable margarine (vegetable oils. Water. Salt), modified maize starch, fat reduced cocoa powder, humectant: vegetable glycerine, stabiliser: xanthan gum, locust bean gum, dried skimmed milk, emulsifier: e481, e471, e475, e472b, baking powder (raising agent: e450 (i), sodium bicarbonate), salt, caramelised sugar syrup, dried free range egg white
- Cows Milk
Preparation and serving
- Cooking Instructions: Ready to eat
- Preparation required: Ready to eat
Not available for international delivery.