Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
A fabulous wine from the reliably smart Pulenta estate, and proof that it's not just about Malbec, as this wine blends 20% Cabernet Sauvignon, 23% Merlot, 10% Petit Verdot and 5% Tannat into the mix. Rich fruitcake aromas on the nose and palate, accentuated by a touch of cinnamon spice and a perfumed lick of thyme with a very long finish. Worth the money
The Wine Gang, thewinegang.com , 1st November 2013
Splash out on this red for a rich reward this Christmas. Exquisitely balanced, powerful, vibrant fruit is laced with a gorgeous mocha tint. It's wine's answer to the dynamism of Rocky I and II
Olly Smith, Mail on Sunday , 1st November 2013
"Step up yet another gear and the superb blend, 2009 Pulenta Estate Gran Corte, £29, Marks & Spencer, is richly endowed with cassis and blackberry spiciness, yet elegant at the same time."
Anthony Rose, The Independent , 1st November 2013
- Product information
- Pulenta Estate Gran Corte
- Vintage: 2009
- The richly expressive nose marries spice and cherry, on the palate blackcurrant and mocha provide a concentrated, full-bodied, soft and deep wine which will age well
- About this bottle: Owned by brothers Hugo and Eduardo Pulenta, the estate is in Alto Agrelo, one of the prime quality areas for wine production in Luján de Cuyo, Mendoza. Located at 980 metres above sea-level, Pulenta Estate enjoys excellent growing conditions with meltwater from the Andes Mountains combining with intense sunlight. 2009 was almost a perfect vintage for wines from Mendoza with a long, warm and dry growing season without heat spikes. The estate focusses on Malbec, Argentina’s signature variety, along with other classic grape varieties, planted on 135 hectares. Gran Corte VII blends 37% Malbec together with Cabernet Sauvignon (25%), Merlot (23%), Petit Verdot (10%) and Tannat (5%).
- Grape Variety: 37% Malbec Together, 25% Cabernet Sauvignon, 23% Merlot, 10% Petit Verdot, 5% Tannat
- Country of origin: Argentina
- Region: Mendonza
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.9
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 60 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly