Delivery and returns
- NEW Next day home delivery order by 10pm
- Standard UK delivery
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
A fabulous wine from the reliably smart Pulenta estate, and proof that it's not just about Malbec, as this wine blends 20% Cabernet Sauvignon, 23% Merlot, 10% Petit Verdot and 5% Tannat into the mix. Rich fruitcake aromas on the nose and palate, accentuated by a touch of cinnamon spice and a perfumed lick of thyme with a very long finish. Worth the money
The Wine Gang, thewinegang.com , 1st November 2013
Splash out on this red for a rich reward this Christmas. Exquisitely balanced, powerful, vibrant fruit is laced with a gorgeous mocha tint. It's wine's answer to the dynamism of Rocky I and II
Olly Smith, Mail on Sunday , 1st November 2013
"Step up yet another gear and the superb blend, 2009 Pulenta Estate Gran Corte, £29, Marks & Spencer, is richly endowed with cassis and blackberry spiciness, yet elegant at the same time."
Anthony Rose, The Independent , 1st November 2013
- Product information
- Pulenta Estate Gran Corte
- Vintage: 2009
- The richly expressive nose marries spice and cherry, on the palate blackcurrant and mocha provide a concentrated, full-bodied, soft and deep wine which will age well
- About this bottle: Owned by brothers Hugo and Eduardo Pulenta, the estate is in Alto Agrelo, one of the prime quality areas for wine production in Luján de Cuyo, Mendoza. Located at 980 metres above sea-level, Pulenta Estate enjoys excellent growing conditions with meltwater from the Andes Mountains combining with intense sunlight. 2009 was almost a perfect vintage for wines from Mendoza with a long, warm and dry growing season without heat spikes. The estate focusses on Malbec, Argentina’s signature variety, along with other classic grape varieties, planted on 135 hectares. Gran Corte VII blends 37% Malbec together with Cabernet Sauvignon (25%), Merlot (23%), Petit Verdot (10%) and Tannat (5%).
- Grape Variety: 37% Malbec Together, 25% Cabernet Sauvignon, 23% Merlot, 10% Petit Verdot, 5% Tannat
- Country of origin: Argentina
- Region: Mendonza
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.9
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 60 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 5%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
• Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 30 September 2014
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.