Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- Free delivery to your chosen participating UK store.
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times
- We’ll confirm your collection date when you place your order. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international addresses.
- More about collecting food orders
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0845 604 4604, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
An easy-carve joint; pork belly from outdoor-bred pigs is filled with a delicious stuffing of garlic and Italian herbs, then rolled and tied.
- Weight: 2000 g
- Suitable for Freezing: Yes
- No artificial colouring, artificial flavourings or preservatives used
- Consume Within: 5 days
- Serving dish pictured is not included
Ingredients Listing: British outdoor bred pork (95%), porchetta herb mix paste (5%). Porchetta herb mix paste contains parsley, rosemary, garlic puree, sea salt, thyme, sage, ground fennel, cracked black pepper.
Preparation and serving
- Cooking Instructions: For best results remove product from fridge for 30 minutes before cooking and allow to come up to room temperature. Remove from packaging, place in a roasting tin. Pat the rind dry and rub with olive oil and salt. Place in a pre-heated oven at 230°C / Fan 210°C / 450°F / Gas mark 8. And cook for half an hour, after which reduce the temperature to 160°C / Fan 140°C / 325°F / Gas mark 3. Cook for 3 hours. Ensure juices run clear. Allow to stand for 15 minutes before serving
Not available for international delivery.