Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Plumpton Sparkling Rosé
- Vintage: 2014
- This vibrant pink rosé has lots of red berry fruit aromas and a refreshing finish.
- About this bottle: Plumpton Estate is located on the South Downs, East Sussex where the grapes are tended by students studying Wine Production at Plumpton College. The wine is a new experimental style of sparkling rosé created by third year student Karen Telford and Plumpton College Winemaker, Sarah Midgley exclusively for Marks and Spencer as part of their scholarship scheme for final year Plumpton students. The wine is produced from 100% Dornfelder grapes grown on the Plumpton Estate to produce a fruit driven fully sparkling rosé wine.
- Grape Variety: 100% Dornfelder
- Country of origin: England
- Region: East Sussex
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 11.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 8.6
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.4
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Plumpton College, Ditchling Road, Plumpton, Nr Lewes, East Sussex BN7 3AE
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly