Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"Does the world really need sparkling Pinot Grigio when it is awash with Prosecco? Well this is bright and surprisingly nutty stuff that is crisply pitched, but then dry on the palate with apple and lightly toasty notes. Very easy drinking, Party stuff for sure, but the quality is good."
The Wine Gang , 1st June 2014
- Product information
- Pinot Grigio Vino Spumante Brut
- A fresh and floral off-dry Italian sparkler with white flower aromas, delicate pear and citrus fruit flavours and soft, refreshing bubbles.
- About this bottle: This joyful sparkling wine is from the northern Italian regions of Oltrepò Pavese and Veneto, where it was made exclusively from fine and flavoursome Pinot Grigio grapes. M&S winemaker Jeneve Williams and local expert Scipione Giuliani blended different parcels of grapes to create a fragrant, delicately balanced wine enhanced by fine spumante bubbles.
- Grape Variety: 100% Pinot Grigio
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Veneto
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.0
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.5
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Cuvage Srl, Stradale Alessandria, 90, 15011 Acqui Terme (Al) - Italy
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly