Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- Free standard home delivery on orders over £50 - get your clothing, home, beauty and wine order within 3-5 working days.**
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Easy to use eye and cheek palettes filled with neutral hues that are just perfect…for you!
About the brand- Los Angeles based Stila Cosmetics was created in 1994 by a top celebrity makeup artist and is known for its modern, sophisticated, non-intimidating approach to beauty. The brand's innovative, multi-tasking formulas, eco-friendly packaging, and fashion-forward colours have cemented its place on must-have lists of top beauty editors and celebrities around the world. The prestige colour brand is a regular on the pages of fashion magazines, and frequents the runways of top designers during NY and London Fashion Weeks. Stila's goal is to help every woman celebrate her own unique beauty, to look and feel like the best version of herself, and to have fun doing it.
- Curated to work with your skin tone, but each palette is wearable on all skin tones. Choose the palette closest to your skin tone for a natural look or one level up for a more dramatic look. The possibilities are endless!
- Color True Pigments look exactly as you would expect on your skin. What you won't see? Ashy or unnatural tones.
- 78% pigment saturation offers incredibly vivid, long-lasting colour and triple milled powders and mica allow for exceptionally smooth application - no need for a primer!
- Eye Shades: Alluring (soft pale pink), Breathtaking (soft neutral white), Passionate (champagne pearl), Dynamic (soft taupe), Glamorous (warm chocolate brown)
- Blush Shades: Romantic (soft pale pink), Playful (soft rose pink)
- Product Size: 14 g
- Age range: All ages
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Alcohol Free: Yes
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
- Skin Tone: Light
Eye shadow - mica, zinc stearate, lauroyl lysine, caprylic/capric triglyceride, dimethicone, polymethylsilsesquioxane, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, isopentyldiol. (+/-) titanium dioxide (cl 77891), iron oxides (cl 77491, cl 77492, cl 77499), carmine (cl 75470), yellow 5 lake (cl 19140), manganese violet (cl 77742), ultramarines (cl 77007). Blush - mica, zinc stearate, lauroyl lysine, caprylic/capric triglyceride, dimethicone, polymethylsilsesquioxane, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, isopentyldiol. (+/-) titanium dioxide (cl 77891), iron oxides (cl 77491, cl 77492, cl 77499), carmine (cl 75470), yellow 5 lake (cl 19140), manganese violet (cl 77742), ultramarines (cl 77007), red 30 lake (cl 73360). c151064 contains carmine as a color additive.
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.