Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5-7 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Nieto Senetiner Bonarda
- Vintage: 2009
- A concentrated, full-bodied red with ripe dark fruit, liquorice and mocha notes over a seductively smooth palate.
- About this bottle: Argentina’s Mendoza region is dominated by the snow-capped peaks of the Andes, which provide its vineyards not only with fresh melt waters, but cooling mountain winds that temper the hot sun and allow balance and purity to develop in the fruit. Bodegas Nieto Senetiner are masters of the Mendocenean terroir, producing this Bonarda (Argentina’s ‘other’ red grape variety) from their 900-metre-high Luján de Cuyo vineyards.
- Grape Variety: 100% Bonarda
- Country of origin: Argentina
- Region: Mendoza
- More information
- Bottle size: 75.000 cl
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 16.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Imported By Marks & Spencer Plc, Po Box 3339, Chester, Ch99 9Qs
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly