Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- Free delivery to your chosen participating UK store.
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times
- We’ll confirm your collection date when you place your order. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international addresses.
- More about collecting food orders
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0845 604 4604, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
New potatoes with butter, parsley, chives and mint.
- Weight: 1160 g
- Suitable for Freezing: No
- Table Presentable Packaging Y/N: Yes
- No artificial colours, artificial flavourings or preservatives used
- Keep refrigerated
- Consume Within: 2 days
- Serving dish pictured is not included
Ingredients Listing: New potatoes (91%), sunflower oil, unsalted butter (2%), parsley, chives, mint, salt
- Cows Milk
Preparation and serving
- Cooking Instructions: Microwave- microwave ovens vary, these instructions are a guide only. pierce film, place on a microwaveable plate. cook on high (100%). 650w- 10 mins, 750w- 9 mins, 850w- 8 1/2 mins. after cooking, leave to stand for a minute. Check that product is hot before serving. stir well, place on a plate and spoon over remaining butter. two or more packs will require longer cooking time. do not reheat. Oven- preheat oven 220°c / fan 180°c / 420°f / gas mark 7. remove all packaging, place in an ovenproof dish, cook for 40-45 minutes
Not available for international delivery.