Delivery and returns
FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store, collect from 12pm (midday) the next day
Home delivery - find out more >
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm - find out more >
- Free standard home delivery - get your clothing, home, beauty and wine order within 3-5 working days. find out more >
International home delivery - find out more >
- £7.50 International home delivery to Europe - get your order within approx. 7-10 days
- £15 International home delivery to the Rest of the World - get your order within approx. 10-14 days
- Shop on our dedicated websites for Australia, Canada, New Zealand and USA.
- Collect in store is not available outside the UK
- Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- FREE UK Returns - find out how >
- International returns - find out how >
- Tell me more about the M&S refunds and returns policy >
Send festive wishes with this nature-inspired multipack of 20 cards. Featuring 2 designs, including a repeat pattern of a variety of illustrated Christmas trees, and a red winter berry and conifer branch design. Both cards are finished with gold foil detailing and include envelopes with a winter themed design on the inside. By buying these cards, not only will you be helping to spread Christmas cheer, you'll also be helping us to donate another £350,000 to our charity partners.
- Box dimensions H188 x W272 x D25 mm
- Card size H100 x W130 x D1 mm
- Cover text: 1. Merry Christmas
- 2. Festive wishes
- Inside text: 1. With love
- 2. Have a merry Christmas
- 2 designs
- with envelopes
- Postage: Letter Uk
- Max. 5 Mm Depth
- 100G Weight
- If using a fountain pen please allow a few moments for your ink to dry
- By buying this pack of cards you will help us donate another £350,000 to our charity partners this year, shared between the below:
- Breast Cancer Now (48%)
- Macmillan Cancer Support1 (48%)
- Marie Keating Foundation (4%)
- 1 Paid to Macmillan Cancer Support Trading Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Macmillan Cancer Support to which it gives all of its profits.