Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"Sunny day fizz. Like a home-made lemon ice lolly with elderflower sorbet and wine, all with bubbles. Virtually dry. And it's not 100 per cent Sauvignon Blanc - there's 13 per cent chardonnay and a trace of pinot noir in here which gives it shape." Applies to NV Vintage
Victoria Moore, Daily Telegraph , 11th July 2013
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
- Product information
- Mount Bluff Sparkling Sauvignon Blanc
- A characterful and beautifully easy-drinking fizz with exotic flavours of passion fruit and mango.
- About this bottle: Prime Sauvignon Blanc fruit from New Zealand's famous Marlborough region was added to the blend to create this richly textured, brightly flavoured fizz.
- Grape Variety: 86% Sauvignon Blanc, 13% Chardonnay and 1% Pinot Noir
- Country of origin: New Zealand
- Region: Marlborough
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.5
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Lion 111 Carlton Gore Road Newmarket, Auckland 1023 New Zealand
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly