Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- Free delivery to your chosen participating UK store.
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times
- We’ll confirm your collection date when you place your order. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international addresses.
- More about collecting food orders
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0845 604 4604, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
Matured for 28 days to ensure the best flavour and tender texture.
- Weight: 1400 g
- Suitable for Freezing: Yes
- Keep refrigerated
- Consume Within: 8 days
- Serving dish pictured is not included
Ingredients Listing: Aberdeen angus boneless sirloin of beef
Preparation and serving
- Cooking Instructions: Oven- Preheat oven 200˚C / Fan 180˚C / 400˚F / Gas mark 6. Allow product to stand at room temperature for 15 minutes before cooking. For best result, brush the joint with vegetable oil and sear all over in a deep pan at high heat. Alternatively sear in the oven at 220˚C / Fan200˚C /425˚CF/ Gasmark 7 for 10 minutes then reduce the oven temperature. Rare 55 mins, Medium 1 hr 10 mins nad Well done 1 hr 25mins. Remove from oven, cover with foil and allow to stand for 15 minutes before carving. For best result, carve thinly using a sharp knife
- Preparation required: Ready to cook
Not available for international delivery.