Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Mas La Mola Priorat
- Vintage: 2009
- Famed for its steeply sloping Llicorella (slate) soils, Priorat is a mountainous region in north-eastern Spain where low-yielding old-vine Garnacha (Grenache) and Cariñena (Carignan) vines produce tiny quantities of intense, high-quality wines. Although Priorat has a long history of wine-production, it has been in the last 30 years that a new-wave of quality orientated producers has established the areas credentials as one of the most distinctive fine-wine regions.
- About this bottle: The vineyards of Mas La Mola lie between 350-450m above sea level. Hand-harvested and vinified in small parcels, the wines were then blended and aged for 15 months in new and second use French barrels. Deep ruby in colour, with aromas of blackberry and prune mingled with graphite, violet and spicy oak, the wine has a powerful, voluptuous and smooth palate with silky tannins promoting a long harmonious finish.
- Grape Variety: 65% Garnacha, 25% Carignan and 10% Syrah
- Country of origin: Spain
- Region: Priorat
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.9
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork - T-bar icon of purchase
- Bottling address: Carrer Piro, S/N, 43737 Gratallops, Tarragona, España
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 5%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
• Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 16 December 2014
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.