Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Mas La Mola Priorat
- Vintage: 2009
- Famed for its steeply sloping Llicorella (slate) soils, Priorat is a mountainous region in north-eastern Spain where low-yielding old-vine Garnacha (Grenache) and Cariñena (Carignan) vines produce tiny quantities of intense, high-quality wines. Although Priorat has a long history of wine-production, it has been in the last 30 years that a new-wave of quality orientated producers has established the areas credentials as one of the most distinctive fine-wine regions.
- About this bottle: The vineyards of Mas La Mola lie between 350-450m above sea level. Hand-harvested and vinified in small parcels, the wines were then blended and aged for 15 months in new and second use French barrels. Deep ruby in colour, with aromas of blackberry and prune mingled with graphite, violet and spicy oak, the wine has a powerful, voluptuous and smooth palate with silky tannins promoting a long harmonious finish.
- Grape Variety: 65% Garnacha, 25% Carignan and 10% Syrah
- Country of origin: Spain
- Region: Priorat
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 14.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.9
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork - T-bar icon of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 25%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 25% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only. • Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 29th July 2014 – 23.59 1 September 2014.
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.