Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- M'Hudi Merlot
- Vintage: 2011
- The grapes for this wine were grown in the Stellenbosch area of the Western Cape. The fruit is ripe with a distinctive fresh, vibrant flavour. This is a hand-picked Merlot, aged in French barrels for nine months. Winemaker Jeff Grier made this wine on behalf of the Rangaka family.
- About this bottle: he grapes for this wine were grown in the Elim area of Western Cape, near the Southern tip of Africa. Because this is near the coast, the grapes have the benefit of cooling breezes, so the fruit is ripe with a distinctive fresh flavour. The grapes are 100% merlot, aged in French barrels for 9 months. The winemakers were Tseliso Rangaka and Jeff Grier.
- Grape Variety: 100% Merlot
- Country of origin: South Africa
- Region: Elim
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 save 5%
- Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
- Offer applies 00:01 11th March 2014, expires 23:59 31st March 2014.
- Discount applied at checkout.