Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- M'Hudi Merlot
- Vintage: 2011
- The grapes for this wine were grown in the Stellenbosch area of the Western Cape. The fruit is ripe with a distinctive fresh, vibrant flavour. This is a hand-picked Merlot, aged in French barrels for nine months. Winemaker Jeff Grier made this wine on behalf of the Rangaka family.
- About this bottle: he grapes for this wine were grown in the Elim area of Western Cape, near the Southern tip of Africa. Because this is near the coast, the grapes have the benefit of cooling breezes, so the fruit is ripe with a distinctive fresh flavour. The grapes are 100% merlot, aged in French barrels for 9 months. The winemakers were Tseliso Rangaka and Jeff Grier.
- Grape Variety: 100% Merlot
- Country of origin: South Africa
- Region: Elim
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Les Caves De La Colombe, 21200 Beaune, France
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly