Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
The current fashion, however, is for growers' champagnes, which are made from grapes grown by the producer rather than blended from vineyards all over the region. Marks & Spencer has just added three to its range of which I particularly like the seductively rich, honeyed Lionel Carreau Cuvée Préembulles, which unusually contains a percentage of pinot blanc. That's one for posh seafood such as lobster or scallops
Fiona Beckett, The Guardian , 30th January 2013
With smoked salmon: A classy fizz, uniquely blended with 20 per cent Pinot Blanc. Invigoratingly zesty with a glossy texture, it's the perfect bubbly to pop with smoked salmon. Gleams in the glass
Olly Smith, Mail on Sunday , 30th January 2013
- Product information
- Lionel Carreau Cuvée Préembulles NV
- This dry Champagne promises aromas of white peach, Mirabelle plums and a twist of May blossom. A very fine elegant mousse runs through the delicate seductive palate intertwined with long lasting flavours of warm brioche spiced with fennel seeds.
- About this bottle: This unusual, exciting blend is crafted by Lionel Carreau, whose family have lived in Celles sur Ource since 1543, from his own vineyards located in the Cote de Bar. Blended from Pinot Noir and Chardonnay, Lionel keeps a small plot of the rare Pinot Blanc Vrai planted by his grandfather, which gives the soul and spice to the blend. Aging 4 years in a small perfectly formed “cuverie” this is a true “garagiste” Champagne.
- Grape Variety: 60% Pinot Noir, 20% Chardonnay, 20% Pinot Blanc Vrai
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Champagne
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.5
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural Cork - T-bar Icon
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 cases save 25%
- Buy 2 Save 25% on wine cases applies online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Offer applies 14th February 2014 – 9th March 2014.
- Subject to availability.
- Cases ordered online via Wine Direct are not currently available for collection in store.
- Multiple wine cases or wine products on offers must be shipped to the same address.
- Offer does not apply to delivery charges.
- Check relevant delivery terms and conditions online.
- Any refunds will take into account the discount.
- We are committed to promoting responsible drinking.
- Products containing alcohol can only be sold or delivered to those aged 18 or over. www.drinkaware.co.uk.