Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days. FREE named day delivery when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
The current fashion, however, is for growers' champagnes, which are made from grapes grown by the producer rather than blended from vineyards all over the region. Marks & Spencer has just added three to its range of which I particularly like the seductively rich, honeyed Lionel Carreau Cuvée Préembulles, which unusually contains a percentage of pinot blanc. That's one for posh seafood such as lobster or scallops
Fiona Beckett, The Guardian , 30th November 2013
With smoked salmon: A classy fizz, uniquely blended with 20 per cent Pinot Blanc. Invigoratingly zesty with a glossy texture, it's the perfect bubbly to pop with smoked salmon. Gleams in the glass
Olly Smith, Mail on Sunday , 30th November 2013
- Product information
- Lionel Carreau Cuvée Préembulles NV
- This dry Champagne promises aromas of white peach, Mirabelle plums and a twist of May blossom. A very fine elegant mousse runs through the delicate seductive palate intertwined with long lasting flavours of warm brioche spiced with fennel seeds.
- About this bottle: This unusual, exciting blend is crafted by Lionel Carreau, whose family have lived in Celles sur Ource since 1543, from his own vineyards located in the Cote de Bar. Blended from Pinot Noir and Chardonnay, Lionel keeps a small plot of the rare Pinot Blanc Vrai planted by his grandfather, which gives the soul and spice to the blend. Aging 4 years in a small perfectly formed “cuverie” this is a true “garagiste” Champagne.
- Grape Variety: 60% Pinot Noir, 20% Chardonnay, 20% Pinot Blanc Vrai
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Champagne
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.5
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural Cork - T-bar Icon
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 save 25% off Wine & Champagne
Buy 2 wine cases save 25% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only. Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts. Offer applies 00:01 4 November 2014 – 23.59 1 December 2014. Discount applied at checkout. Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts. Whilst stocks last.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.