Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days. FREE when you spend £50 or more***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Soft moisturising shower gel, ideal for everyday use. Wheat proteins form a protective film on the skin, maintaining its regular hydration level.
Greek pharmacist George Korres founded KORRES based on his passion for capturing the best of nature using the latest scientific advancements. Inspired by the most powerful natural ingredients and traditions of Greece, KORRES delivers clinically proven results with formulations that reflect a meticulous attention to detail that is the heart of everything we do. Korres lip butter pot to nourish and moisturise chapped lips with wild rose oil, rich in linolenic acid which has significant healing, moisturising and softening properties.
- Wheat proteins form a protective film on the skin, maintaining its natural moisture level
- Active Aloe®, rich in vitamin C, vitamin E, zinc and antioxidant enzymes, enhances the skin’s immune system
- Furthermore, due to its ability to stimulate collagen and elastin synthesis, Active Aloe® helps reduce the visible signs of ageing
- Product Size: 250 ml
- Dermatologically Tested: Yes
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Alcohol Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- Skin Type: All
Aqua / water / eau, sodium laureth sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium cocoyl isethionate, coco-glucoside, glyceryl oleate, parfum / fragrance, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, alpha-isomethyl ionone, althaea officinalis root extract, arginine, benzyl alcohol, benzyl salicylate, castoryl maleate, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, hexyl cinnamal, hydrolyzed wheat gluten, imidazolidinyl urea, lactic acid, limonene, linalool, phenoxyethanol, polyquaternium-7, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, sodium chloride, sodium dehydroacetate, sodium gluconate, tocopherol.
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.