Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"Cheap and cheerful, easy-sipping. Just 11.5 per cent alcohol, summery Spanish pink with lots of mouthwatering,fresh, spicy, zesty, faintly black-cherry-scented fruit made exclusively from the stylish bobal grape. This is a brilliant bottle to break open when having paella and chorizo-spiced chicken or squid."
Jane MacQuitty, The Times , 31st May 2014
"Spain is making some brilliant bargain rosés, such as this bright pink wine bursting with supple, fresh raspberry and cherry flavours. It's rounded, pure, drinkable and dry - and very well priced, too."
Jamie Goode, Sunday Express , 31st May 2014
"Marks & Spencer has some lovely new 2013 rosés out for summer; best are the well-priced, juicy (but dry) Las Falleras Rosé…"
Susy Atkins, Sunday Telegraph , 31st May 2014
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
- Product information
- Las Falleras Rosé
- Vintage: 2013
- A lively dry Spanish rosé with fresh raspberry aromas and soft subtle flavours of strawberries. Modern in style, it is light and crisp with a deliciously refreshing fruity finish.
- About this bottle: An exciting new-wave rosé produced from the local Bobal grape variety in the up-and-coming region of Utiel-Requena. Winemaker Pablo Ossorio has created a modern style of fruity, easy-drinking wine from a traditional Spanish grape by using the very latest production techniques. This wine has been sealed with a screw cap. Our aim is to choose the most suitable closure for each wine.
- I recommended the 2011 last year and make no excuses for repetition, this is the best rosé for around a fiver. If you are after elegance move on but if you like deeply-coloured strawberry and spice-packed rosé that will work well with barbecued food then this is for you.Hamish Anderson, Daily Telegraph 15th June 2013. Applies to 2011 Vintage.
- Grape Variety: Bobal
- Country of origin: Spain
- Region: Utiel-Requena
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.5
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 3 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 25%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 25% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only. • Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 29th July 2014 – 23.59 1 September 2014.
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.