Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
- Product information
- Las Falleras Rosé
- Vintage: 2011
- A lively dry Spanish rosé with fresh raspberry aromas and soft subtle flavours of strawberries. Modern in style, it is light and crisp with a deliciously refreshing fruity finish.
- About this bottle: An exciting new-wave rosé produced from the local Bobal grape variety in the up-and-coming region of Utiel-Requena. Winemaker Pablo Ossorio has created a modern style of fruity, easy-drinking wine from a traditional Spanish grape by using the very latest production techniques. This wine has been sealed with a screw cap. Our aim is to choose the most suitable closure for each wine.
- I recommended the 2011 last year and make no excuses for repetition, this is the best rosé for around a fiver. If you are after elegance move on but if you like deeply-coloured strawberry and spice-packed rosé that will work well with barbecued food then this is for you.Hamish Anderson, Daily Telegraph 15th June 2013. Applies to 2011 Vintage.
- Grape Variety: Bobal
- Country of origin: Spain
- Region: Utiel-Requena
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 12 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.5
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 3 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 cases save 25%
- Buy 2 Save 25% on wine cases applies online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Offer applies 14th February 2014 – 9th March 2014.
- Subject to availability.
- Cases ordered online via Wine Direct are not currently available for collection in store.
- Multiple wine cases or wine products on offers must be shipped to the same address.
- Offer does not apply to delivery charges.
- Check relevant delivery terms and conditions online.
- Any refunds will take into account the discount.
- We are committed to promoting responsible drinking.
- Products containing alcohol can only be sold or delivered to those aged 18 or over. www.drinkaware.co.uk.