Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collection in store* to your chosen participating UK store.
- Choose your collection date at checkout when placing your order. We recommend that the delivery date you select is 24 hours before your special occasion. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international home addresses.
- More about collecting food orders >
- *Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store? >
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0333 014 8222, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
You can pre-order this item for delivery on the dates given on the item details page. We can only deliver your order to UK addresses – it can’t be collected in store or delivered internationally.
Please note: If you order anything else with this item, it’ll be despatched at the same time. You may want to place a separate order if you want to receive other items sooner.
- We’ll send you an email when your order is on its way.
- If there’s no one home when we deliver your order, we’ll try to leave it with a neighbour or in a safe place, or we’ll leave a delivery card explaining what to do next
(excludes chilled hampers).
- We’ll only try to deliver a chilled hamper once as they contain perishable food, so choose your delivery date carefully and make sure someone will be in to receive it
- Our usual cancellation and returns policies apply to all pre-order items.
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
These website terms and conditions ("Website Terms") apply to your use of the Marks & Spencer website at www.marksandspencer.com (the "Website"). You must read these Website Terms carefully, and we recommend that you print and keep a copy for your future reference. By accessing, browsing, using or registering with the Website, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to these Website Terms in their entirety. If you do not agree to these Website Terms in their entirety, you must not use this Website.
Other applicable terms and conditions
If you order a Marks & Spencer product or service through the Website, our General Terms and Conditions of Sale will also apply. Depending on the product or service ordered, our Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale may also apply. You can view our General Terms and Conditions of Sale and our Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale below.
If you are a corporate customer, then our Terms and Conditions of Sale for Corporate Orders may also apply. By ordering a Marks & Spencer product or service through the Website, you shall be deemed also to have read, understood and agreed to our General Terms and Conditions of Sale and (where applicable) our Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Your use of this Website
You must only use this Website for lawful purposes, and you must not use it in a way that infringes the rights of anyone else or that restricts or inhibits anyone else's enjoyment of the Website.
You may use, download and print content on the Website solely for your own personal use or internal business purposes. Other than for your own personal use or internal business purposes, you may not without our prior written consent:
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
If you are a corporate customer and would like to request permission to use photography or other content from our Business Solutions website for corporate use, please contact our Business Solutions team on 0870 6080505.
Three tier chocolate cake filled with milk chocolate ganache covered with soft icing and hand finished with lace detail. This product will no longer be available to order from 31st January 2017. The last collection date is 21st February 2017.
- Dimensions: Small - L15.5cm, W15.5cm
- Medium - L21cm, W21cm
- Large - L25cm, W25cm
- Total height - 35cm
- Weight: 10200 g
- Suitable for Freezing: No
- Diet suitability: Suitable for Vegetarians
- Cake requires stacking. Dowels included
- Store in a cool dry place, once opened store in an airtight container
- Please contact customer services on 0333 014 8555 for further product specific information including ingredients, allergens and nutrition declaration
- Wine glass pictured is not included
- Flowers pictured are not included
Not available for international delivery.