Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- La Penca Mezcal
- A traditional herbaceous Mezcal with aromas of smoke and sweet fruits over a naturally soft palate revealing complex wild herbs and fruit flavours.
- About this bottle: La Penca Mezcal is made in a traditional process that sees ten-year-old maguey cactus plants harvested for their tender hearts, or piñas. These piñas are then cooked in stone ovens to caramelise their natural sugars. The roasted maguey hearts are ground to extract their syrupy juice, which is then fermented and distilled in copper stills to produce a powerful spirit. La Penca is bottled young, without maturation, with a traditional chinicuil worm added.
- Country of origin: Mexico
- More information
- Bottle size: 700 ml
- Alcohol content: 40 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 28
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.0
- Serving Size: 25 ml
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 42 months of purchase
- Bottle address: Made in Mexico
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly