Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- Free standard home delivery on orders over £30 - get your clothing, home, beauty and wine order within 7-10 working days.**
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Feeling burnt out? The calming lavender and uplifting eucalyptus in our best-selling knackered cow mood can help you to relax and unwind.
About the brand- Since opening their first spa in the old cowshed at Babington House in 1998, the ambition has been to create spas and products that are always honest, natural and true to the British heritage. Made in England, the award-winning products use the very best organic and wild crafted plant extracts and mood-boosting essential oils to nourish mind, body and soul, whether you’re experiencing them in one of the Cowshed spas or the comfort of your own bathroom.
- How to use- Pour under warm running water for a therapeutic soak or massage a few drops into wet skin after bathing to seal in moisture.
- Relaxing bath and body oil with a fresh, herbaceous fragrance
- Calming lavender and uplifting eucalyptus essential oils
- Softens and hydrates dry, tired skin
- Made in England using natural ingredients
- Use in the bath for a restorative soak or as a massage oil on tired muscles
- Lavender essential oil is naturally relaxing, soothing, restorative and balancing, eases tired and aching muscles. A highly versatile oil with rejuvenating and antiseptic qualities
- Eucalyptus essential oil is obtained from the deep green, sickle-shaped leaves of the tree. Naturally antiseptic, clearing and stimulating. Highly effective for muscular fatigue
- Featuring a herbaceous blend of lavender to calm and eucalyptus to clarify and uplift, our bath and body oil can be used as part of your bathing routine or as a restorative massage oil
- Made in the UK
- Product Size: 100 ml
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Alcohol Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, sesamum indicum (sesame) seed oil, glycine soja (soybean) oil, calendula officinalis (calendula) flower oil, cannabis sativa (hemp) seed oil, vaccinium macrocarpon (cranberry) seed oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower oil, rosa centifolia (rose absolute) flower oil, origanum majorana (marjoram sweet) leaf oil, myroxylon pereirae (peru balsam) bark oil, eucalyptus globulus (eucalyptus) leaf oil, cymbopogon martini (palmarosa) leaf oil, boswellia carteri (frankincense) gum oil, anthemis nobilis (roman chamomile) flower oil, benzyl alcohol, linalool, geraniol, limonene, farnesol, citral, citronellol, eugenol
Free standard delivery on orders over £30. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery on orders over £30 applies within the UK for clothing, home, and beauty from www.marksandspencer.com online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes wine, food & flowers, made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.