Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Kaituna Hills Reserve Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc
- Vintage: 2015
- Wonderfully exotic aromas and flavours of melon, gooseberry, yellow plums and ripe lemons and also the classic herbaceous note of the Sauvingon Blanc grape. A top quality Sauvignon Blanc from the world famous Marlborough region in New Zealand's South Island.
- About this bottle: Marlborough is renowned for its long summers and cool nights which allow the grapes to ripen slowly in the clean air, increasing flavours and aromas. This exuberantly fruity and richly complex white is made by M&S winemaker Jeneve Williams together with local winemaker Marieta Blasco Pérez to exemplify the region's style.
- Grape Variety: 100% Sauvignon Blanc
- Country of origin: New Zealand
- Region: Marlborough
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Pernod Ricard Winemakers New Zealand Ltd, 171 Pilkington Road, Glen Innes, Auckland, New Zealand, 1072
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly