Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collection in store* to your chosen participating UK store.
- Choose your collection date at checkout when placing your order. We recommend that the delivery date you select is 24 hours before your special occasion. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international home addresses.
- More about collecting food orders >
- *Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store? >
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0333 014 8222, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
Children will go wild for this chocolate sponge jungle cake, decorated with all your favourite jungle animals.
- Dimensions: Height: 11 cm
- Diam: 19 cm
- Weight: 1550 g
- Suitable for Freezing: No
- Table Presentable Packaging Y/N: Yes
- Diet suitability: Suitable for Vegetarians
- Consume Within: 5 days
Ingredients Listing: Sugar, milk chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, dried whole milk, cocoa mass, emulsifier- soya lecithin, vanilla flavouring), whipping cream (milk), glucose syrup, wheatflour contains gluten (with wheatflour, calcium carbonate, iron, niacin, thiamin), vegetable oils (rapeseed, palm) in varying proportions, pasteurised free range egg, water, invert sugar syrup, butter (milk), fat reduced cocoa powder, humectant- glycerol, cornflour, dried skimmed milk, emulsifier- e471, e475, e481, plant and vegetable concentrates (spirulina, nettle, safflower, spinach), raising agent- sodium bicarbonate, e450, stabiliser- xanthan gum, e450, locust bean gum, modified maize starch, salt, caramelised sugar syrup, rice starch, dried free range egg white, colour- carbon black, beetroot red, lutein, anthocyanins (from red cabbage), paprika extract, acidity regulator- citric acid, e331, gelling agent- carrageenan
- Cows Milk
- Not suitable for nut allergy sufferers due to manufacturing methods used
Preparation and serving
- Preparation required: Ready to eat
Not available for international delivery.