Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- Free standard home delivery on orders over £50 - get your clothing, home, beauty and wine order within 3-5 working days.**
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Infused with our hair preserve blend, this is a nurturing, lightweight conditioner. When used as a regimen, it helps reduce loss due to breakage.
Built upon a history of technical expertise, creativity and imagination, Bumble and bumble presents editorial quality hair care with a difference. The brand has been honing its cutting edge approach to hair craft in salons for over 30 years and they need products that can keep up – so they created some themselves! The result is a line of powerhouse formulas that are designed to make the most of your hair, whatever its needs.
- What: infused with our hair preserve blend, this is a nurturing, lightweight conditioner. When used as a regimen, it helps reduce hair loss due to breakage.
- Why: instantly reinforces strands, promotes strength and elasticity, won’t weigh hair down.
- Who: for anyone who wants fuller looking, stronger feeling hair – especially those with fine, thinning or breakage-prone locks.
- When: daily.
- How: massage into scalp and hair, lather well and rinse thoroughly. Follow with full potential hair preserving booster spray.
- Product Size: 200 ml
Water/aqua/eau, cetyl alcohol, fragrance (parfum), creatine, trisodium glycyrrhizate, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, centella asiatica (hydrocotyl) extract, caffeine, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, yeast extract\faex\extrait de levure, saccharomyces lysate (yeast) extract, betula alba (birch) extract, tocopheryl acetate, menthol, acetyl glucosamine, poria cocos (hoelen mushroom) extract, bisabolol, phytantriol, pantethine, cholestrerol, phospholipids, hydrolyzed wheat protein pg-propyl silaneatriol, dimethicone, caprylic/capric triglyceride, cetyl ethylhexanoate, cetearyl alcohol, behentrimonium chloride, biosaccharide gum -1, stearalkonium chloride, glyceryl stearate, peg-100 stearate, hydroxyethylcellulose, butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, ethylhexylglycerin, disodium cocoamphodiacetate, potassium sulphate, alcohol denat., coumarin, linalool, benzyl salicylate, limonene, butylphenyl methylpropional, disodium edta, phenoxyethanol.
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.