Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Finca El Origen Malbec
- Vintage: 2013
- Deeply figgy, intense Argentinean red with blackcurrants, redcurrants and bramble-fruit ending with violets and a twist of black pepper. This is a dark-fruited, smooth, delicious wine, which manages to be complex and lively at the same time.
- About this bottle: This highly praised Malbec was made by Argentinean winemaker Gonzalo Bertelsen. Gonzalo has tried and tested the world’s most prestigious wine regions (Bordeaux, Napa, McLaren Vale among them), and now, could not be happier making wine in his home country where he can display the wine knowledge he has earned. From the high, cool vineyards of Mendoza’s Uco Valley, this Malbec benefits from ageing in a combination of French and American oak barrels for six months.
- Grape Variety: 100% Malbec
- Country of origin: Argentina
- Region: Mendoza
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork of purchase
- Bottling address: Imported By Marks & Spencer Plc, Po Box 3339, Chester, Ch99 9Qs
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly