Delivery and returns
- NEW Next day home delivery order by 10pm
- Standard UK delivery
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Gotta love the booming might of a good Barossa shiraz, coming at you like warm wind across a vast, red-sanded desert. This is made for M&S by St Hallett and has the openness and power that characterises their wines. I like the fact that they have added a splash of grenache - just 4 per cent - to the shiraz, giving it an extra layer
Victoria Moore, Daily Telegraph , 30th November 2013
- Product information
- Ebenezer & Seppeltsfield Shiraz
- Vintage: 2010
- This heady, full-flavoured wine is classic Barossa Shiraz, packed with vibrant ripe blackberry fruit, creamy chocolate flavours and beguiling hints of eucalyptus and black pepper.
- About this bottle: In making this top-notch Barossa Shiraz, award-winning winemakers Stuart Blackwell and Matt Gant have deliberately focused on using fruit sourced from mature vines grown in a range of sites across the region. Their aim has been to capture as much of the intense, complex fruit profile of the warm Barossa Valley as possible. The concentrated, fully ripe grapes were sourced from low-yielding vines between 10 and 80 years old, grown in St Hallett's prized Ebenezer and Seppeltsfield vineyards. The wine was then aged for 20 months in American oak to flesh out the flavour spectrum and to add structure. Made from 100% Shiraz this wine shows a rich, ripe character with firm, round tannins and good underlying freshness.
- Grape Variety: 100% Shiraz
- Country of origin: Australia
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 60 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 5%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
• Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 2 September 2014 – 23.59 29 September 2014.
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.