Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Gotta love the booming might of a good Barossa shiraz, coming at you like warm wind across a vast, red-sanded desert. This is made for M&S by St Hallett and has the openness and power that characterises their wines. I like the fact that they have added a splash of grenache - just 4 per cent - to the shiraz, giving it an extra layer
Victoria Moore, Daily Telegraph , 30th November 2013
- Product information
- Ebenezer & Seppeltsfield Shiraz
- Vintage: 2010
- This heady, full-flavoured wine is classic Barossa Shiraz, packed with vibrant ripe blackberry fruit, creamy chocolate flavours and beguiling hints of eucalyptus and black pepper.
- About this bottle: In making this top-notch Barossa Shiraz, award-winning winemakers Stuart Blackwell and Matt Gant have deliberately focused on using fruit sourced from mature vines grown in a range of sites across the region. Their aim has been to capture as much of the intense, complex fruit profile of the warm Barossa Valley as possible. The concentrated, fully ripe grapes were sourced from low-yielding vines between 10 and 80 years old, grown in St Hallett's prized Ebenezer and Seppeltsfield vineyards. The wine was then aged for 20 months in American oak to flesh out the flavour spectrum and to add structure. Made from 100% Shiraz this wine shows a rich, ripe character with firm, round tannins and good underlying freshness.
- Grape Variety: 100% Shiraz
- Country of origin: Australia
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 60 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Vinpac International, 773 Stockwell Road, Angaston Sa 5353, Australia
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly