Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Gotta love the booming might of a good Barossa shiraz, coming at you like warm wind across a vast, red-sanded desert. This is made for M&S by St Hallett and has the openness and power that characterises their wines. I like the fact that they have added a splash of grenache - just 4 per cent - to the shiraz, giving it an extra layer
Victoria Moore, Daily Telegraph , 30th January 2013
- Product information
- Ebenezer & Seppeltsfield Shiraz
- Vintage: 2010
- This heady, full-flavoured wine is classic Barossa Shiraz, packed with vibrant ripe blackberry fruit, creamy chocolate flavours and beguiling hints of eucalyptus and black pepper.
- About this bottle: In making this top-notch Barossa Shiraz, award-winning winemakers Stuart Blackwell and Matt Gant have deliberately focused on using fruit sourced from mature vines grown in a range of sites across the region. Their aim has been to capture as much of the intense, complex fruit profile of the warm Barossa Valley as possible. The concentrated, fully ripe grapes were sourced from low-yielding vines between 10 and 80 years old, grown in St Hallett's prized Ebenezer and Seppeltsfield vineyards. The wine was then aged for 20 months in American oak to flesh out the flavour spectrum and to add structure. Made from 100% Shiraz this wine shows a rich, ripe character with firm, round tannins and good underlying freshness.
- Grape Variety: 100% Shiraz
- Country of origin: Australia
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 60 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 cases save 25%
- Buy 2 Save 25% on wine cases applies online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Offer applies 14th February 2014 – 9th March 2014.
- Subject to availability.
- Cases ordered online via Wine Direct are not currently available for collection in store.
- Multiple wine cases or wine products on offers must be shipped to the same address.
- Offer does not apply to delivery charges.
- Check relevant delivery terms and conditions online.
- Any refunds will take into account the discount.
- We are committed to promoting responsible drinking.
- Products containing alcohol can only be sold or delivered to those aged 18 or over. www.drinkaware.co.uk.