Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- Free standard home delivery - get your clothing, home, beauty and wine order within 3-5 working days.**
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
These lip & cheek creams have the most amazing colour pay off and are flattering on all skin tones. All I need throughout the day for my lips and cheeks are in this versatile palette!
About the brand- Created over 10 years ago and launched in the flagship boutique in Soho, London, Pixi has a loyal worldwide following thanks to its pure, awakening and skin-loving products that create a naturally radiant "just had a good night's sleep" look. Passionate about skincare, they create innovative formulations that are infused with botanicals and beneficial ingredients. Pixi creator Petra has real-world experience as a busy working mother of four, therefore Pixi is truly about multitasking, flaw-fixing, youth-enhancing products for women on-the-go with no time to spare.
- Dulce is an army veteran, published author, wife and mother who shares beauty, fashion and lifestyle tutorials. The name “Besos de Dulce” pay homage to her love of lip products
- A universally flattering assortment of shades curated by Dulce applies easily & adheres smoothly, injecting velvety rich colour to both lips and cheeks. This multi-use formula contains antioxidants and minerals to keep skin soft and hydrated
- Palette contains: 9 x lip colours
- Dulce’s Tips: Pat colour onto lips & cheeks with fingertips or use a synthetic brush. To contour the lips, first apply a darker shade all over then dab a lighter colour on the centre to highlight
- Get creative and have fun by mixing to create your perfect shade. For added intensity and long lasting colour on the cheeks, layer on top with colours from my café con Dulce palette.
- Besos de Dulce
- Lip Palette
- Product Size: 9 x 2.60 g
- Hypoallergenic: Yes
- Dermatologically Tested: Yes
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Alcohol Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Suitable for Vegans
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Mica, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, ethylhexyl palmitate, caprylic / capric triglyceride, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, tocopheryl acetate. [+/- Iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492 and ci 77499), red 40 lake (ci 16035), titanium dioxide (ci 77891), ultramarines (ci77007) and yellow 5 lake (ci 19140)]. Made in China / fabriqué en chine. Designed in USA/ conçu aux états-unis.
Free standard delivery on clothing & home. Conditions apply.
• Free standard delivery on orders within the UK for clothing, home, and beauty from www.marksandspencer.com online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes wine, food & flowers, made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.