Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days. FREE when you spend £50 or more***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Part of Cowshed core collection, dirty cow is a bestseller for good reason. Freshening essential oils of grapefruit, petitgrain and lavender gently cleanse and tone the skin while vitamin e is soothing and moisturising. With a fresh fragrance and simple black and white packaging, it has a cool, unisex appeal.
About the brand- Since opening their first spa in the old cowshed at Babington House in 1998, the ambition has been to create spas and products that are always honest, natural and true to the British heritage. Made in England, the award-winning products use the very best organic and wild crafted plant extracts and mood-boosting essential oils to nourish mind, body and soul, whether you’re experiencing them in one of the Cowshed spas or the comfort of your own bathroom.
- How to use- Use warm water to work into lather, rinse thoroughly.
- Hand wash with a fresh, unisex fragrance
- Essential oils of grapefruit, petitgrain and lavender
- Made in England using natural ingredients
- Use with cow pat hand cream
- Lavender oil- antiseptic, promotes healing
- Grapefruit tones whilst petitgrain refreshes the skin. Naturally uplifting and stimulating
- Obtained from the peel of the fruit, has a delightful tangy aroma that is invigorating and highly refreshing
- Aloe vera- contains protein, calcium, magnesium, zinc, vitamins A, B12,C,E, essential fatty and amino acids
- Made in the UK
- Product Size: 300 ml
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Alcohol Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Aqua (Water/Eau), Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate (Sodium Lauryl Glucosideoxyacetate), Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Parfum (Fragrance), Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Isopropyl Alcohol (Isopropanol), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Calcium Gluconate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), *Linalool, *Limonene, *Hexyl Cinnamal, *Geraniol, *Hydroxycitronellal, *Citronellol, *Butylphenyl Methylpropional, *Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, *Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone. *Potential allergens from natural sources
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.