Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- Free standard home delivery on orders over £50 - get your clothing, home, beauty and wine order within 3-5 working days.**
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
My kit is perfect for creating definition and dimension, and looks great on all eye shapes and sizes!
- Weylie’s how to’s: If you have a monolid or hooded eye like me, place the colour a little above the crease area so it isn’t covered when you open your eyes
- Take the darker shades and define the outer corner or outer “v” to increase depth and dimension
- Take the pencil part of my dual liner and tight line eyes so it gives the appearance of a fuller lash line. Follow with mascara or false lashes and use the liquid liner for a cat eye
- Take a shimmery shade and pop it in your inner corners to highlight. This helps your eyes appear larger and brighter
- Known for her “girl talk” and lifestyle videos, Weylie loves to do tutorials about creating dimensional eyes and is dedicated to cruelty free products
- Highlight and define for the ultimate dimensional eyes. Pigmented, blendable eye shades in a portable palette curated by Weylie are teamed up with a 2-in-1 black kohl pencil and liquid eyeliner duo to make this kit the perfect everyday eye essential
- Dimensional eye creator kit contains: Eyeshadow palette + dual ended liner
- Let’s talk eyes palette & black liner duo
- Product Size: 6 x 2.3 g
- Hypoallergenic: Yes
- Fragrance Free: Yes
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Alcohol Free: No
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Eyeshadow / ombres à paupières ingredients: talc, mica, titanium dioxide, synthetic fluorphlogopite, dimethicone, kaolin, magnesium stearate, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, tocopherol, phenyl trimethicone, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, caprylic/capric triglyceride, bismuth oxychloride, triethoxycaprylylsilane. [+/- Iron oxides (ci 77492, ci 77491, ci 77499), fd&c red 40 al lake (ci 16035)]. Liquid eyeliner / eyeliner liquide ingredients: water/aqua/eau, acrylates copolymer, butylene glycol, alcohol, sodium polyacrylate, laureth-20, 1, 2-hexanediol, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, scutellaria baicalensis root extract, illicium verum (anise) fruit extract, disodium edta. [+/- Carbon black (ci 77266)].
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.