Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Made entirely from pinot noir and pinot meunier, a champagne with bags of flavour, both juicy red-berry fruit and hints of Marmite and biscuit. Stands up well to savoury canapes
Susy Atkins, Sunday Telegraph
- Product information
- De Montpervier Blanc de Noir
- This characterful, rich style of fizz was made from Champagne's classic red varieties and then aged for three years to gain in creamy complexity. A golden-hued, effortlessly elegant Champagne with succulent flavours of red apples and honeycomb.
- About this bottle: This characterful, rich style of fizz was made from Champagne’s classic red varieties (Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier) and then aged for three years to gain in creamy complexity.
- Grape Variety: 51% Pinot Noir, 49% Pinot Meunier
- Country of origin: France
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.4
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Champagne cork
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
- Bottling address: 51160 Fontaine Sur Ay, France
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly