Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Cuvée Extrême
- Vintage: 2010
- A satisfyingly rich and concentrated red from the deep South of France. It has an inviting aroma of ripe blackberries and plums and there are warm hints of spice, liquorice and toffee on the flavour, plus a lingering finish.
- About this bottle: The Roussillon region of Southern France is currently one of the most exciting places in the world for producing full-bodied, fruity red wines. Long hours of hot sun here produce grapes of great ripeness and concentration. This fine example has been made from a classic region blend
- Grape Variety: 50% Syrah, 30% Carignan and 20% Mourvèdre
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Roussillon
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 24 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 save 5%
- Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
- Offer applies 00:01 11th March 2014, expires 23:59 31st March 2014.
- Discount applied at checkout.