Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Cupio Brunello Di Montalcino
- Vintage: 2007
- Aromas of raisined fruits and wood-smoke leap out of the glass in this classic Brunello di Montalcino.
- About this bottle: Produced from a local clone of the Sangiovese grape, Brunello di Montalcino undergoes extensive ageing both in older wooden casks and the bottle. The alluring perfume combines with domson fruits, a full-bodied palate and poerful tannins to promote long-ageing. Vines were first planted at Pinino estate over half a century ago in a beautiful setting known as Collina di Montosoli, lying at the bottom of the hill lof Montalcino.
- Grape Variety: 100% Sangiovese
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Tuscany
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 save 5%
- Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
- Offer applies 00:01 11th March 2014, expires 23:59 31st March 2014.
- Discount applied at checkout.