Delivery and returns
- FREE UK Home delivery for most furniture orders.
- We’ll contact you to arrange a delivery date.
- If you’ve ordered 2 or more pieces of furniture products, we will aim for one delivery to your address – this is to minimise inconvenience and disruption to yourself and to help the environment with our Plan A commitment. Your estimated delivery timescale will be shown on the checkout page, before you pay.
- Getting rid of your old bed or sofa? Add our furniture removal service when you checkout and we’ll take your old one away for you when we deliver your new one.
- We can’t deliver furniture to the Orkney Islands, internationally or to our stores for collection.
We offer different delivery services for different pieces of furniture. Some items are delivered flat packed. These flat packed pieces will either need to be assembled by you or by our delivery team depending on the item. You can check this before you order under the ‘Item details’.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your new furniture please call our furniture customer services team on on 0333 014 8111 (Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm, Saturday 8.30am to 5.30pm).
Please note, there is a £50 collection fee.
Terms and Conditions
Furniture terms and conditions
*Subject to product and delivery slot availability and acceptance of first delivery date offered. All furniture products will be delivered in one delivery, and the delivery date offered will be based on the product with the longest estimated dispatch time.
- Remember to check the dimensions of the furniture you are ordering and check that it will fit into your house and chosen room.
- If the furniture you order doesn’t fit, it will be classified as a cancelled order and there will be a £50 removal charge.
- If you choose to delay your delivery date, we can store your order at a cost of £25 per week.
- You can change your delivery date for free up until 3 days before your agreed delivery date. After this a £50 delivery re-arrangement fee will be charged.
- We are unable to deliver furniture to the Orkney Islands.
- Occasionally, delivery of your order may be delayed or postponed but we will make every effort to let you know and to rearrange a delivery date.
Returns and cancellations
- You have the legal right to cancel your order within 14 days after the day on which you receive your furniture. Please see our Furniture Terms and Conditions for full details.
- All items returned must be in their original re-saleable condition and there will be a collection fee of £50.
- We recommend you look after your furniture according to the care instructions provided. Once you have taken delivery of your furniture, we will only give refunds in accordance with your statutory rights, for example, if the goods are not fit for purpose or as described.
- Our goodwill policy does not apply to furniture.
- If you have any questions about your furniture delivery please see our help section >
Terms and Conditions
Bed and mattress recycling service conditions
- Removal is on a like-for-like basis. So if you order a new mattress, we’ll collect your old mattress. If you order a new mattress and divan, we’ll take away your old mattress and divan.
- This service is only available when you buy a new bed from us and must be paid for at the same time as when you order and pay for your new bed.
- Our delivery team will only collect your old bed from the address your new bed is being delivered to.
- All bed frames must be taken apart before collection.
- Our delivery team won’t collect soiled, wet or infested items.
- Once collected, each item becomes the property of M&S and can’t be returned after the delivery crew has left your address.
- This is a non-refundable service. If you change your mind you’ll need to cancel your entire order then reorder your bed frame or mattress.
- We’re unable to offer this service if you use an M&S interest free loan to pay for your bed.
A single layer of pocketed springs and soft cotton fillings achieve a naturally supportive feel.
- Single (3ft)- L190 x W90cm, Weight- 25kg
- Double (4ft 6in)- L190 x W135cm, Weight- 37kg
- King size (5ft)- L200 x W150cm, Weight- 43kg
- Super king size (6ft)- L200 x W180cm, Weight- 52kg
- Mattress depth- 30cm
- Soft white fibre, cotton, insulation pad. Pocket springs
- It is a medium firm mattress
- Made in the UK
- 3 rows side stitch
- 4 handles and 8 silver vents
- Non- flip mattress: Rotate your mattress once a week for the first 3 months, then once a month thereafter to ensure longevity.
- We’ll deliver and remove any packaging – all for free
- Tell us where you want it – we’ll position this item in the room of your choice
- *Subject to product and delivery slot availability
- If you move around, try a medium mattress, as it will conform to the shape of your body for gentle and comfortable support
- Mattress Spring count: (3ft)- 832
- (4ft 6in)- 1312
- (5ft)- 1530
- (6ft)- 1836
- Mattress Type: Pocket Sprung
- Mattress Handle: Yes
Not available for international delivery.
20% off when you buy two or more pieces of selected furniture
- 20% off when you buy two or more pieces of selected furniture
- From 00:01 31st August 2017 Offer available at marksandspencer.com, on mobile and in selected UK stores
- Discount applied at checkout.
- Excludes Sale products Subject to availability
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- Discount does not apply to delivery charges
- Any refunds will take into account this discount