Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days. FREE when you spend £50 or more***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Curl conditioning wash is a never-before seen formula that combines cleansing ingredients with a conditioning base.
About the brand- Born in the heart of biotech, Living Proof.® was founded by world-class biotech scientists and beauty experts with one simple ambition: challenge conventional wisdom to solve your toughest beauty problems. With over 45 awards to date, Living Proof.® continues to develop innovative solutions that change the way our hair behaves, revolutionizing the world of beauty. For head turning, bliss creating and confidence boosting results.
- Not to be confused with cleansing conditioners, which only focus on conditioning strands, not cleaning them, this perfectly balanced care leaves behind smooth, conditioned curls that are clean and healthy- in one step
- Perfectly balanced care for all curls, gently cleans hair of dirt, oil and builds up whilst keeping hair smooth and conditioned
- Starts defining curls in the shower
- Keeps hair smooth and conditioned, in and out of the shower, with time-released conditioning
- Product Size: 340 ml
- Age range: All ages
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Alcohol Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
Water/Eau/Aqua, Cetyl Alcohol, Octafluoropentyl Methacrylate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Isoamyl Laurate, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-55, Xylitol, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride, Quaternium-87, Decyl Glucoside, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Lactitol, Cystoseria Compressa Extract, Sodium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Amaranth Protein, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Glycerin, Glycolic Acid, Fragrance/Parfum, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Propanediol, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.