Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"Made for M&S by the excellent Cave de Beblenheim cooperative, this has a light, shimmering, clean and fresh style, with no real sign of the wax or paraffin minerality of some Alsace Rieslings, but it is deliciously poised and elegant. So juicy and fresh on the palate – riven with grapefruit and zesty lemon and lime, the big push of dry acidity is lovely, a hint of sweetness softening, but long and classy in the finish."
The Wine Gang , 1st June 2014
"Getting through the summer without a bottle or two of delicious fruit and flower garden Alsace white would be unthinkable. This one from the 300 hectare-strong Cave de Beblenheim co-operative is made from the riesling grape grown on the steep terraces of Le Clos Saint Odile and its unoaked, crunchy green apple, lemongrass and spritzy nectarine fruit make it the perfect warm weather aperitif white and just the ticket to serve with a rich, Thai spiced fish or chicken dish."
Jane MacQuitty, The Times , 1st June 2014
- Product information
- Clos Sainte Odile Alsace Riesling
- Vintage: 2014
- A superbly refreshing and lively medium-dry Riesling from Alsace with intense flavours of light citrus and mineral spice.
- About this bottle: A fresh structured palate with lime and aniseed, this fine Riesling was selected by M&S winemaker Belinda Kleinig for its wonderful purity and elegance. Le Clos Sainte Odile with its beautiful terraces dominates the steep Alsace town of Obernai where generations of winemakers have worked the limestone and rocky outcrops to give wines of great complexity and character.
- Grape Variety: 100% Riesling
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Alsace
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.0
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.5
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 60 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Cave De Beblenheim F - 68980 Beblenheim
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly