Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Château Lanessan
- Vintage: 2003
- An Intense and complex red wine with aromas of cherries, blackcurrant and hints of black pepper and cigar finishing with a subtle smooth palate.
- About this bottle: Based in the Haut Medoc, Lanessan makes the wines in true Left bank style - Cabernet Sauvingnon dominated, with extended ageing in oak barrels to create a rich, complex and age-worthy wine. The chateau has a reputation for producing Cru Classé standard wines at Cru Bourgeois prices.
- Grape variety: 75% Cabernet Sauvignon, 20% Merlot, 4% Petit Verdot and 1% Cabernet Franc
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Bordeaux
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Bottling address: GFA des Domaines Bouteiller, Propriétaire à Cussac-Fort-Médoc, Bordeaux
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly